STL FILE ONLY!!!
Download the STL and print yourself the levers on your own printer!
Upgrade your ExoTech Carbon Lipo Brace with these Improved Battery Levers.
Featuring rounded and chamfered edges, they are smooth on the fingers and battery case during use. Changing batteries is literally a snap as the levers lock into place. No more need for tools to remove or install your lipo!
Designed for use with AE B6/T6/SC6 using the ExoTech Battery Brace (EXO1828). Simply remove the current ExoTech battery tabs and hardware and replace with the Darter Design Upgraded Battery Levers.
Three sizes accommodate ALL common Lipo sizes. Depending on the height of your battery you'll need to choose the correct size Lever to secure your Lipo.
- Small: 18.5-20.0mm Tall Battery Packs (Low-Profile, Slim, LCG and ULCG packs)
- Medium: 22.5mm Tall Battery Packs (Some Spektrum Packs)
- Large: 25.1mm Tall Battery Packs (common Reedy Zappers)
- Direct fit to all AE B6\T6\SC10 regardless of setup
REQUIRES ExoTech B6 Battery Brace (EXO1828)
- Three different sizes depending on the battery size used.
- 2x Upgraded Battery Levers (Left and Right)
- 2x M3 Locknut
- 2x M3 Washer
- 2x M3 Grommet or O-Ring
Suggested Print Settings:
- Suggest printing in the orientation as shown in the Prusa Slicer Preview. This ensures smooth rotation and locking.
- .15mm Layer Height or .10mm
- 3-4 Perimeters Minimum (~2.0mm Wall Thickness)
- 50% infill or Solid Infill
- Use Supports
- Use NylonX if able. PLA works for short term.
These Files are Copyrighted
CAN I SELL THE PRINTS OF THE 3D FILES?
All files are exclusively reserved for private and personal use. It means not selling the model or any derivative of the model for economic or financial gain. For example, you cannot sell the digital model, a derivative or adaptation of that model, nor can you sell prints of the model or make trade of it, unless Darter Design, LLC has given you formal approval.